The Canadian Rigger Glove is designed with durable material for reliable protection and performance. The glove enjoy superior grip and protection with use of special materials and technology. The glove is expertly crafted for those seeking an industrial-grade solution for their hand protection.
- Premium Cow Split Leather Reinforced Supported Palm & Thumb For Max Wear And Protection
- Form-Fitting Cotton & Fleece Material Keeps Working Hands Cool And Comfortable.
- Anatomically Designed Two-Piece Palm Eliminates Material Bunching In The Palm
- Performance Leather Protects Your Palm With Extreme Abrasion Resistance
- Leather Knuckle Protection
- Fully Welted Seams & Self-Hemmed Cuff For Extended Life And Safety
- Safety Standards Gloves Conform With EN 388-2016, EN 420-2003 +A1.2009, EN 407:2004,EN 12477:2001/A1:2005 European Safety Standards.
- Significant Protection Against Mechanical And Burning Hazards In The Workplace
- Superior Quality Split Leather Welding Gauntlets
- Reinforced Palm And Thumb For Additional Protection
- Excellent Resistance To Mechanical And Thermal Hazards
- One Size Fits Most
Category: Hand Protection
Applications: Warehouse & Yard, Oil & Gas, Mining Industry, Agriculture & Thick Gardening Work Gauntlets, Construction & Concrete Work, Manufacturing
Our Rigger Gloves feature specially designed patterns or materials on the palms and fingers, ensuring a reliable hold on tools, equipment, and materials even in wet or oily conditions. Our range of Canadian Rigger Gloves covers a wide spectrum of applications. From heavy construction and rigging to maintenance and industrial tasks, these gloves are engineered to meet the unique demands of diverse industries.